PC13-Ultra – The Ultimate SVS Powered Cylinder
The original SVS subwoofer was a cylinder design, and this unique and elegant form factor has since become an iconic symbol of SVS performance heritage. The PC13-Ultra is the ultimate expression of the powered cylinder, representing the pinnacle of SVS technology and our passion for building the most uncompromising high-performance subwoofers on the planet. The PC13-Ultra will exceed the expectations of the most discriminating audiophile and hard-core home theater enthusiast.
Exclusive Ultra-13 Driver – Brutal Output and Subtle Nuance
An SVS-exclusive design, the Ultra-13 driver utilizes the highest quality components, custom-tooled parts, and innovative technologies to deliver an unparalleled combination of extreme output, ultra-low distortion, and exceptional linearity.
Click on any photo to see a full, detailed image:
- Expensive Finite Element Analysis (FEA)-optimized underhung motor technology for exceptionally low distortion.
- Multi-layer flat-wound voice coil for ultra-high power handling.
- Dual linear-roll spiders and stitched parabolic surround for extreme excursion capability.
- Ultra-light and rigid Rohacell composite cone provides excellent transient response.
Sledge Amplification – Intelligent and Sophisticated Power
The Sledge STA-1000D amplifier is a perfect match for the Ultra-13 driver, packing 1,000 watts of power and sophisticated DSP control. Comprehensive and extensive menu options are accessed via an intuitive single-knob interface with LCD display, allowing for easy set-up and integration into any home theater or stereo system.
- 1000 watts RMS continuous power (3600 watts peak dynamic power).
- Efficient, cool-running Class D power with 'green' standby mode.
- Stereo line-level RCA and balanced (XLR) input/output connections for the ultimate in connectivity.
- DSP control for the ultimate in refined behavior under all operating conditions.
- Variable tuning with 20Hz, 16Hz, and Sealed settings to match any room.
- Extensive menu options and digital crossover allows easy integration into any 2-channel system.
- Intuitive and easy to use single knob controller with bright LCD display.
Compact Footprint, Efficient Performance and Versatile Tuning
With only a 16.5" diameter footprint, the PC13-Ultra will fit into almost any location, and no other subwoofer design offers more bass performance per square inch of floor space. Using vertical height to achieve a generous enclosure volume and deep-tuned porting, the PC13-Ultra effortlessly reproduces the deepest bass notes with stunning authority. The PC13-Ultra offers our trademark variable tuning to accommodate different size rooms and deep extension requirements. Finished in high-grade black velour fabric, this unique and elegant subwoofer will complement the most upscale décors and high-end theaters.
- Small footprint fits into tight locations and is perfect for the enthusiast with limited floor space.
- Slender vertical form factor results in generous enclosure volume for efficient reproduction of the deepest bass notes.
- Down-firing driver provides a low center-of-gravity and excellent stability.
- Wide-flared triple 3.5" ports for maximum air-flow with no artifacts.
- 20 Hz, 16 Hz and Sealed variable tuning accommodates all room sizes and deep extension requirements.
The Ultra Experience – Immersive and Legendary Performance
With an unmatched combination of nuance, subterranean extension, jaw-dropping slam and impact, and unerring accuracy, the legendary PC13-Ultra will positively immerse you in music and movies like never before.
Frequency Response/Acoustic Data:
**Frequency response graph does not denote maximum output capability.
- 2-meter ground plane away from reflective structures (quasi-anechoic)
- 20 Hz Mode: 19-150 Hz +/- 3 dB
- 16 Hz Mode: 16-150 Hz +/- 3 dB
- Sealed Mode: 26-150 Hz +/- 3 dB
- Dimensions: 47" (H), 16-5/8" (OD)
- Weight: 90 pounds
- Extremely rigid and strong cylinder enclosure
- High-grade black fabric exterior cover
- Down-firing driver with integral base plate
- Top-firing triple 3.5" high-flow flared ports
- Dense foam port blockers (3) included
- Variable 20 Hz, 16 Hz and Sealed tuning modes
- Protective non-resonant steel mesh grille
- SVS 13.5” extreme performance underhung Ultra driver
- SVS custom-tooled die-cast aluminum basket
- Flat-wire, 3” diameter, high-power, high-temp, 8-layer, aluminum voice coil
- Polyimide impregnated fiberglass former/bobbin
- Dual 9", composite layered, linear roll, extreme excursion spiders
- Integrated tinsel leads
- Nickel-plated high-tension spring terminals
- Proprietary injection molded gasket and parabolic SBR extreme-excursion surround
- Composite pulp/fiberglass press layered cone with stitched surround
- Low carbon 1008 steel components, electrophoresis black plating
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA)-optimized underhung motor structure for the lowest possible distortion
- Copper shorting sleeve reduces gap induction and distortion, and enhances thermal conductivity
- Dual Genox 8H/Y-35 high grade ferrite magnets
- Oversized pole vent for greater cooling and low noise
- STA-1000D Sledge with 1000 watts RMS continuous power (3600 watts peak dynamic power)
- High efficiency cool-running Class D switching topology
- Detachable power cord with main power switch and ceramic fuse
- RoHS compliant, lead-free construction and world-wide safety certifications
- Auto-On / On switch with "green" standby mode
- Stereo line-level RCA and balanced (XLR) input/output connections
- Normal and Hi input voltage switch
- Customized EQ and DSP limiter settings specifically for the PC13-Ultra
- Variable tuning with 20Hz, 16Hz, and Sealed settings to match subwoofer port settings
- Fully adjustable (frequency and slope) phase-correct speaker/sub digital crossover
- Intelligent Feature Control (IFC) with bright LCD display
- Two (2) digital PEQs with adjustable frequency, cut/boost, and Q values
- Room gain compensation control with adjustable frequency and slope
- Adjustable digital delay on main speaker line-level outputs to time-align the speakers and subs
raccomando di cuore a chiunque l'SVS PC 13 Ultra.. se stai cercando un subwoofer da aggiungere ad un sistema ht ma cerchi anche un sub che si comporti molto bene con la musica, beh non posso immaginare qualcuno deluso dal PC 13 Ultra
anche se ho alzato il volume ben oltra quanto suggeriva l'Anthem Room Correction non ho mai percepito alcun rimbombo nella stanza, nessun segnale di distorsione o compressione e neppure un segnale che fossi vicino al suo limite
un eccezionale impianto HT richiede un subwoofer eccezionale, l'SVS è certamente, e facilmente, il miglior subwoofer che abbiamo testato nel 2012
"L'SVS PC13 Ultra è uno dei migliori sub che si possano acquistare."
"Per non usare mezzi termini, l'SVS PC13 Ultra mi ha pestato la coda. Stiamo parlando di pareti che si scuotono, di vetri che vibrano, del pavimento che sussulta ... il PC13-Ultra è un subwoofer fantastico. Ha tonnellate di potenza, un'emissione utilizzabile anche nella gamma degli infrasuoni e rimane ancora musicale. "
Scarica la bruchure del subwoofer PC13-Ultra